Psytrance Forum
Welcome to the Psytrance Forum

Home » Psytrance Forum » Psychobabble » Looking for Competent Loop Maker (Create Mixes for Good Wages)
Looking for Competent Loop Maker [message #4198] Tue, 24 January 2012 08:07 Go to next message
bear is currently offline  bear
Hi,

I'm looking for a competent loop maker who can listen to a mix, identify the individual wav files and then either find or create those individual parts.

The test mix has 6-7 parts on it: synth, lead synth, bass and three drum parts. The mix is not too complicated. There's more work where this came from. Payment will be through PayPal.

I don't need a polished or near-identical version of the entire mix. I just need the individual 'Lego' pieces. I will reconstruct it myself, with my own changes to it.

No rush. All the time you need.

If you have any questions, please ask.

[Updated on: Tue, 31 January 2012 02:37]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Looking for Competent Loop Maker [message #4202 is a reply to message #4198] Thu, 26 January 2012 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jdd5tc

Here's the file. The lead synth melody line is the trick. In addition to finding the loops to recreate this particular mix, actually making a loop or two may require some musical prowess. I neither have the hardware or the skill for this.

Thanks.

[Updated on: Tue, 31 January 2012 06:13]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Looking for Competent Loop Maker (Wages for Loops) [message #4214 is a reply to message #4202] Thu, 02 February 2012 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also,

I listen to all kinds of mixes and compared to the ones I have, they are awesome. Mine are so lame.

My question is, who has the great synth/bass loops that blow your speakers out? The stuff I have sounds like its from some Vegas lounge act.

Please make some recommendations or post links.

Thanks.
Re: Looking for Competent Loop Maker (Wages for Loops) [message #4218 is a reply to message #4214] Fri, 03 February 2012 07:06 Go to previous message
fai: I found some great stuff at the website SoundsToSample.
They even have PRESETS which allow you to buy sets without the drums.
Katana Bits is awesome. All kinds of cool stuff on this site. I think this'll work.
Previous Topic: Logic pro tutorials
Next Topic: Ephedra Side Effects
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Oct 23 02:00:51 CEST 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00988 seconds