Psytrance Forum
Welcome to the Psytrance Forum

Home » Psytrance Forum » All news » Hi there, we are a new label - KER to read more? We also do XXPSY management (New label + introduction)
Hi there, we are a new label - KER to read more? We also do XXPSY management [message #6338] Mon, 30 September 2019 11:44
KER~XXPSY is currently offline  KER~XXPSY
First of all halloo to all, I'm pretty much here to pump the spam sort of say. Else a discussion or input might be up for grabs.

About us, we are KER. Which stands for Kali Earth Records. A website costs and the URL might not work forever but for time being please do enjoy yourself over at www.kaliearthrecords.com to read all about KER & XXPSY. Makes it easier than to post everything here in this post. Ask if anything. Will gladly reply.

Else-wells we have a pretty nifty release catalogue by now. www.kalieart.bandcamp.com
If you are extra curious about one or all of them, check them out and do ask and I will completely reply ~:;)

So yeah, will let it stay like this now. Nothing more to add, everything & beyond is in those links

Tip for the freshest KER news/pictures, check out the Kali Earth Records Facebook page link .. shouldn't be hard to find if you look

Always with true sense and shrooming PLUR,

I'm pretty much here to promote : )
Previous Topic: Psylicious Radio presents Friday 13th exclusive with...
Next Topic: Black Project - Mysterious Cinematic Samples'
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Dec 08 12:53:23 CET 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01323 seconds